First thing i did was search for forum sites where I could get any idea on how to make money online. It was confusing for me, they were using terms I could not understand and whenever I ask around I get nasty replies. However there were some nice people who gave ideas. One guy on blackhat world forum told me to try out pay per click first. Told him that I have tried pay per click and it sucks big time because of the low pay-out, then he told me about another pay per click advertisement wherein I am not the one clicking but the visitor of the site. So here is what I am going to do today.
- register to adf.ly
- learn how adf.ly works
- think of a good subject for a blog
- learn how to use adf.ly for blogs
wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment